Resident and Fellow Symposium Now in Two Sections
Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
Experts Explore Career Essentials
This year's RSNA Resident and Fellow Symposium has been restructured, separating the day-long session into two sections with a break in between. Provided by RSNA's Resident and Fellow Committee, the sessions offer a wide range of career-related issues beneficial to radiology trainees.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. to Noon
Career 101: "Essentials for Every New Attending Radiologist (An Interactive Session)."
- "8 Reasons to be Optimistic About the Future of Radiology," Jonathan W. Berlin, M.D., M.B.A.
- "Medical Malpractice: Common Pitfalls New Attending Radiologists Should Avoid," Leonard Berlin, M.D., J.D.
Tuesday, 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Career 102: "Essentials for Residency and Job Success (An Interactive Session)."
- "How to Convert an Interview Into a Job Offer," Fred T. Lee Jr., M.D.
- "Six Must-Know Strategies for Success Every Radiology Trainee Should Master," Richard E. Sharpe Jr., M.D., M.B.A.
- "Candid, Frank and Personal Job Advice From Recent Grads," a 30-minute question and answer session with Nancy Benedetti, M.D., Candice Bookwalter, M.D., Ph.D., and two other recent graduates
All sessions will be in Room E451B.
Pick up this brochure from racks in the Grand Concourse and Lakeside Center to pinpoint courses and sessions with content of interest to members in training.
Located in the Learning Center, the lounge offers RSNA members-in-training and non-member residents a place to relax and network while enjoying complimentary refreshments. The lounge is open Sunday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Offered in conjunction with the American College of Radiology, the reception gives residents a chance to eat, mix and mingle with their peers and network with longtime RSNA members and leaders. The reception is Monday, 4:00–5:00 p.m., in the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place hotel.